Arnold Automation offers a full line of reliable small character inkjet, thermal inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, small character hot melt inkjet, and digital printing products for product coding. We offer case coding products; pallet coding products to print and apply labeling; supplies, including inks and chemicals, CIJ inks, DOD inks, TIJ inks, TTR ribbons, holt melt inks, and legacy fluid inks. We have proprietary software solutions, including message design, coding and data management, traceability and unique coding.
- Cartridge based ink system.
- Offers excellent print quality.
- Virtually zero maintenance.
- Simple to use touch-screen interface.
- Exclusive ink selections for porous & semi-porous printing applications.
- Produces perfect codes every time.
- Prints graphics, text, and barcodes.
- Increased uptime and lower operating costs for machinery using this design.
- Modular Design.
- Modules include Tamp, Tamp-Blow, Swing-Arm Tamp, Corner-Wrap, Smart Tamp, Blow-On and Merge.
- 14.5” OD Unwind.
- Touch screen User Interface.
- User configurable I/O.
- Heavy duty ½” face plate.
- Full 1” unwind shaft.
- Full dancer arm assembly.
- Plasma coated air assist tube.
- Can be fitted with Zebra, Sato, or Datamax print engines.
- Print crisp clear barcodes and text on a variety of label and tag substrates.
- Applies labels consistently and accurately even in the harshest production environments.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Stepper motor driven.
- Tamp, blow-on, or synchronous options.
- 12″ label unwind is standard.
- Speeds up to 1,000 inches of label web per minute.
- Up to 6.5″ wide labels.
- +/- 1/32″ accuracy.
- Touch-screen display offers a complete and easy user interface.
- Constructed of anodized aluminum, providing protection from corrosive environments.
- Easy fault diagnosis as well as minimal parts inventory.
- Simplistic design results in minimal downtime.
Learn how we can boost your productivity and profitability.Increase My Productivity